Kountze Intermediate School
K.I.S. Book Fair
March 2 - Candy Fundraiser end (all money & orders is due on this date)
March 3 - Family Reading Night and Science Fair starting at 5:30 to 7:00 pm.
March 2-6 - Spring Book Fair (Your child can visit our Fair during their P.E. time ONLY)
March 11 - Spring Group Pictures
March 12 - 5th Six Weeks Progress Reports
March 16-20 - Spring Break
- Morning drop off is located in the back of the K.I.S. GYM from 7:00 am until 7:40 am. Supervision will be available during this time. This decision was made after many requests and concerns about student’s safety issues with morning car-rider drop off.
- Please make every effort to inform you child of his/her transportation arrangements before the start of the school day. If any unforeseen circumstances require you to make a change to your child's transportation during the day, please contact the office before 2:30 p.m.
- Parents please make every effort to send your child to school with all his/her belongings (school supplies and lunch provision) to make sure each child is prepared for a successful and productive day.
- We would like to extend a huge "Thank You" to the High School Robotics team, The Dapper Dans and huge dose of gratitude go our parents.
- A special thanks to K.I.S. parents for their continued support in guiding their students to follow all K.I.S. guidelines.
K.I.S. School Hours
7:50 a.m. - 3:21 p.m.
New Students Registration:
Parents/Guardians will need to bring the following information to complete registration:
birth certificate, social security card,
shot records (must be up-to-date), parent's driver's license, and
proof of residency (utility bill with physical address).
2015 March Newsletter
2015 March Lunch Menu
2014-15 / 4th, 5th, & 6th Grade Supply List
2014-15 KISD Dress Code
2014-15 KIS Student Handbook