Kountze Intermediate School
January 27 - 4th Six Weeks Progress reports send home
February 2 - Candy Gram orders begin
February 11 - Candy Gram orders end
February 13 - Valentine Exchange and Candy Gram deliveries
February 13 - 4th Six Weeks end and Early Release at 12:30 p.m.
February 16 - President's Day/Student Holiday
February 17 - Candy Fundraiser begins and 5th Six Weeks begin
February 19 - 4th Six Weeks Report Card sent home
- Morning drop off is located in the back of the K.I.S. GYM from 7:00 am until 7:40 am. Supervision will be available during this time. This decision was made after many requests and concerns about student’s safety issues with morning car-rider drop off.
- Please make every effort to inform you child of his/her transportation arrangements before the start of the school day. If any unforeseen circumstances require you to make a change to your child's transportation during the day, please contact the office before 2:30 p.m.
- Parents please make every effort to send your child to school with all his/her belongings (school supplies and lunch provision) to make sure each child is prepared for a successful and productive day.
- Our appreciation goes out to the PTO volunteers and students for another successful Gingerbread workshop.
- We would also like to thank Mrs. Allien and our students for a very festive Christmas program which was enjoyed by all.
K.I.S. School Hours
7:50 a.m. - 3:21 p.m.
New Students Registration:
Parents/Guardians will need to bring the following information to complete registration:
birth certificate, social security card,
shot records (must be up-to-date), parent's driver's license, and
proof of residency (utility bill with physical address).
2015 January Newsletter
2014-15 / 4th, 5th, & 6th Grade Supply List
2014-15 KISD Dress Code
2014-15 KIS Student Handbook